As a client service professional, provides outstanding service when handling all client inquiries and interactions. Provides first level product and service support to EasyPay Teledata clients regarding payroll, accounting, tax filing, money-movement and other related ADP services in both an inbound and outbound call center environment. Works effectively in the team support environment (service, Teledata, operations, conversion, tax central, banking) to achieve total client satisfaction; strives to achieve the team and SBS goals for productivity and call management.
1. Receives and promptly resolves client inquiries concerning payroll, accounting, tax filing and delivery questions. Reruns payrolls and reports as needed to insure “100% payroll accuracy”. Effectively executes inbound and outbound client communications with quality in accordance with standard ADP call strategies and regional expectations (talk-time, hold time etc.). Performs routine research and executes corrective action on client issues and questions concerning product or ADP services. Assumes ownership for inquiries made by the client until such time the “issue” is dispatched to another ADP service entity. Utilizes a client relationship management systems (Clarify) to document client interaction including resolutions and required follow-up. (35%)
2. Maintains all company and employee master-file and schedule information as directed by the client. (15%).
3. Schedules and processes any special quarter/year-end adjustments; follows standard procedures for processing adjustment payrolls to ensure clients receive correct quarter/year-end reports and W-2s. Researches, tracks and resolves amendment processing using internal systems and coordinating with internal subject matter experts. (15%)
4. Provides on-going training to clients to ensure client satisfaction; including proactively educating clients in proper payroll reporting techniques in an effort to optimize payroll accuracy. (10%)
5. Researches and resolves money movement issues through the use of TOPS and available resources. Adheres to ADP policies and procedures in an effort to minimize financial risk to ADP. (10%)
6. Keeps up-to-date and proficient on new product enhancements and changes via in-house training, seminars, documentation, etc.; participates in training programs designed to enhance service skills. (5%)
7. Maintains Technical Lost Business (TLB) and processes Lost Account reports. Ensures accuracy in the coding of hard losses. (5%)
8. May process new sales orders for additional features and services. (5%)
o Performs related duties as required to retain and satisfy client base.
o Through “Client Connections”, escalates new prospect opportunities to sales for payroll, Workers Compensation and other ADP services.
o Escalates critical client issues to designated center senior service or management representatives.
o Client base assignments may expand varying degrees of payroll comprehension, from the critical CPA client relationships and Wholesalers as well as non-payroll proficient Small Business Owners.
o Delivers services within call center benchmarks as established by Client Services management.
o Under the Enhanced Service Model in SBS HUBS, the CSR Job Family will periodically rotate associates from Inbound to Resolution Team functions.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
High School Diploma or equivalent required. An Associates Degree preferred and a CPP would be a plus.
Experience in a Client Services capacity with resultant knowledge of payroll product(s) and processing preferred. In lieu of client services experience, knowledge of basic accounting and/or payroll is required. Ability to research and resolve basic payroll questions with minimal assistance on a regular basis. 1-2 years related experience required.
Generic Skills :
Effective oral and written communications skills required.
Good interpersonal skills.
Client service orientation.
Ability to work under the pressure of time constraints and to prioritize client issues.
Ability to consistently deliver quality service under the pressures of volume variances in inbound calls, length of calls, escalations, payrolls during semi-monthly, quarter-end, year-end periods.
Ability to be multi-tasked, work in a fast paced team and meet deadlines.
PC knowledge required.
Must be able to work flexible hours during peak processing periods, including year-end.
Must be able to become proficient in ADP payroll/accounting procedures within 6 months through in-house and self-directed training programs.
Willingness to take ownership for own work to continuously improve by recognizing training needs.
ADP Skill/Competency Requirements : Telephone Skills Technical Knowledge Teamwork Needs Analysis Job Knowledge Product Knowledge Problem Analysis / Resolution
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resources, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength
Area of Interest:
Customer Service / Support
United States, El Paso, TX
Automatic Data Processing - 18 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...