Serve as a dedicated financial resource for International Programs supporting senior leadership with annual budgeting, periodic forecasting and financial analysis and reporting.
Typical work-related activities include:
- Drive financial and operational planning, forecasting and budgeting to support the achievement of business objectives and strategic decision making.
- Work with leadership to define and set key performance indicators; monitor performance against expectations.
- Support project/contract costing and pricing activities.
- Foster effective partnerships and provide support to management in relation to financial planning advice and objectives, financial targets and business cases.
- Work with leadership to improve efficiencies and enhance quality of operations.
- Analyze financial variances to budget and prior year.
- Reconcile key area expense categories (e.g. contractor/consultant fees and software licenses).
- Provide financial counsel/support related to area decisions such as buy vs. lease, build vs. buy, outsourcing, etc.
- Develop financial (volume/revenue/cost) projections in support of resource allocation decision, pricing decisions, proposals, etc.
- Prepare and present team reports and dashboards to area leadership.
- Carry out and attain the goals and objectives of the business unit as assigned by area leadership.
- Provide leadership in building a culture of accountability and performance.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the strategic plans.
- Encourage staff contribution, collaboration and empowerment.
- Assist with/manage special projects as necessary.
- Provide expert input into the development of the assigned area financial management strategies, frameworks and initiatives to ensure improved process and service excellence across all finance related activities.
- Assist in developing goals and objectives for the area.
- Work with customer feedback data, analyze results and provide appropriate recommendations to leaders.
- Ensure proper General Ledger Coding of area expenses.
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Accounting or Finance) and a minimum of five years of financial analysis experience is required. Public accounting experience, current Certified Public Accountant certification and supervisory experience is desired.
Starting salary commensurate with qualifications. Excellent benefits and work environment.
Completion of the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate is recommended. Find a test site near you to register for the WorkKeys assessments. Finalists for this position will be subject to a pre-employment criminal background check as a condition of employment.
ACT is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in people and ideas. ACT participates in E-Verify . ACT's online position announcements are intended only to provide general descriptions of employment opportunities; none of the information provided for any position should be interpreted as a commitment by ACT to specific terms and conditions for employment.
ACT - 11 months ago