Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will perform shaft maintenance and repair; and perform other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
• Two (2) years of shaft experience in maintenance and repair preferred
• Two (2) to Three (3) years of underground experience preferred
• Ability to work in elevated positions and adverse weather conditions required
• Proven safe work record required
• Willingness to work in a team based environment required
• Ability to interact effectively with various levels of employees, orally and in writing, required
• Ability to work with minimum supervision required
• Ability to perform the essential functions of the job required
Barrick Gold Corporation - 8 months ago
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...