Seating Headrest Engineer is to support the development, design, release, validation, manufacturing and continuous improvement of Automotive Seating Headrests.. This position requires customer support at the customer facilities as needed. Travel to customer manufacturing facilities may be required.
Job Responsibilities are as follows:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred; or eight years related professional experience in the automotive field and with experience with seat and seat structures preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Direct, coordinate and exercise functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering project within area of assigned responsibility.
- Technical responsibility for the entire project (i.e. seat headrest).
- Ensure communication, coordination and activities with customers, customer team members and central functions as a technical project leader.
- Serve as the major contact to the customer concerning engineering issues.
- Plans and implements engineering programs, activities and milestones, per customer requirements.
- Supports preparation and delivery of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Knowledge of GD&T
Aerotek - 9 months ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have deve...