Our mission is to become the premier provider of rehabilitation services in each market that we serve. One of the ways we accomplish this is by employing a dedicated staff of professionals who are committed to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. Joining our dynamic team as a PRN Physical Therapist, you will implement high quality physical therapy services for geriatrics in the skilled/long term care nursing home setting.
- Evaluating and treating of patients
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Patient screenings
- Directing the activities of physical therapy
- Attending facility meeting as needed
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Graduate of an APTA accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid Physical Therapist license
- Geriatric and long term care experience is a plus.
Hallmark Rehabilitation - 15 months ago
Hallmark Rehabilitation is a boutique therapy provider specializing in Skilled Nursing facilities. Our vision is to inspire and touch...