Hourly rate based on qualifications and experience.
Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation Operations maintains and operates the county’s award-winning park system and provides high quality parks and recreation facilities, innovative programs, and quality services to meet the broad-based needs of Gwinnett’s diverse population, fostering a sense of community, creating a safe and secure environment, and enhancing Gwinnett's quality of life.
The Grade for this position is 97.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Candidates must have valid and current Lifeguard Training Certification and Water Safety Instructor by date of hire.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Cash Handling experience preferred.
- Six (6) months lifeguard experience preferred.
- This job entails fiduciary responsibility and will require a credit check.
- This job is a safety sensitive position that will require a pre-employment drug test and subsequent random drug and alcohol testing in accordance with Gwinnett County Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.
A Work Permit/Permanent ID Card will be required for
employees under age 18.
For information related to the position specific Essential Duties, Knowledge and Skills, and Physical requirements, click here.
NOTE: The class specifications listed on this site are not the official class specifications for Gwinnett County and are subject to change.
Gwinnett County Public Schools, located in the metro Atlanta area, is the largest school system in Georgia and continues to grow. The school...