Hourly rate based on qualifications and experience.
Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation Operations maintains and operates the county’s award-winning park system and provides high quality parks and recreation facilities, innovative programs, and quality services to meet the broad-based needs of Gwinnett’s diverse population, fostering a sense of community, creating a safe and secure environment, and enhancing Gwinnett's quality of life.
The Grade for this position is 97.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Candidates must have valid and current Lifeguard Training Certification and Water Safety Instructor by date of hire.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Cash Handling experience preferred.
- Six (6) months lifeguard experience preferred.
- This job entails fiduciary responsibility and will require a credit check.
- This job is a safety sensitive position that will require a pre-employment drug test and subsequent random drug and alcohol testing in accordance with Gwinnett County Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.
A Work Permit/Permanent ID Card will be required for
employees under age 18.
For information related to the position specific Essential Duties, Knowledge and Skills, and Physical requirements, click here.
NOTE: The class specifications listed on this site are not the official class specifications for Gwinnett County and are subject to change.
Gwinnett County - 2 years ago
Gwinnett County Public Schools, located in the metro Atlanta area, is the largest school system in Georgia and continues to grow. The school...