Talend is the recognized leader in open source integration solutions, providing a holistic integration platform that addresses data, application and process integration through a unified technology stack and supports organizations in their shift toward the Cloud and Big Data.
Talend’s solutions portfolio includes data integration (operational data integration and ETL for Business Intelligence), data quality, master data management (MDM), enterprise service bus (ESB) and business process management (BPM).
Unlike traditional vendors offering proprietary, closed solutions, which can only be afforded by the largest and wealthiest organizations, Talend offers a completely new vision by supplying open, innovative business model and solutions. Talend democratizes integration by making its solutions available to organizations of all sizes and our powerful software solutions are flexible enough to meet the needs of all organizations.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for achieving a direct sales quota. He or she will sell Talend's data and application management offerings primarily to identified prospects as well as existing customers. The AE activities include: presenting Talend’s value proposition, providing prospects with high level demonstrations of the products, extending proposals and sales contracts to close sales. This is primarily a hunting role.
- Develop deals through cold calling and other business development techniques
- Develop deals from leads generated by the Business Development group
- Conduct WebEx presentations to prospects about the company and its products
- Conduct WebEx high level demonstrations of the products
- Maintain daily activities in Talend's CRM system, tracking interactions with prospects and customers and the status of deals in the sales cycle
- Manage the deal and related forecast and report updates into the CRM system
- Provide daily/weekly updates to Sales Manager
- Actively participate in sales process improvements
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Talend is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Successful completion of a BS/BA degree at a 4 year university
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience required
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and organizational skills
- Wanting to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Goal-oriented, highly confident, self-motivated
- Adaptable to the regular changes in an emerging software leader
- Able to reasonably forecast and report on sales activity
- Prior experience selling data integration, data quality, application integration and big data products a plus
- Understanding of the software market a plus
Data-driven organizations use Talend’s integration solutions to gain instant value from all their data. Natively supporting big data,...