Phoenix AZ 85027 USA
Berg Drywall is a leading national commercial drywall installation company with offices in Chaska, MN and Phoenix, AZ. We have grown from our start in 1967 to 300 employees and have expanded our expertise to include painting, exterior/interior framing, fireproofing, EIFS and plastering/stucco services. Our goal is to develop trust driven relationships with our employees and customers along with a commitment to safety in construction standards. Due to steady growth and market demand, we seek an entry level commercial Estimator / Project Manager for our Phoenix, AZ office. See www.bergdrywall.com for a full overview of our service offering and project examples.
Our commercial estimators spend about 60% of their time creating detailed estimates for client projects. The remaining 40% of an estimator's time is stopping in on job sites, managing projects and developing client relationships. The scope of estimates will include the full range of our capabilities for job types: retail, hotel, medical to corporate and education. Start your career with an industry leader!
Job duties include:
The person we seek will have commercial construction degree with high academic performance along with an internship and/or work study experience in the construction industry. Classroom and on-the-job knowledge should include estimating, estimating software exposure, Excel, Word and strong blue print reading skills. This position is based out of our North Phoenix, AZ office with opportunity for national travel. Benefits include a competitive industry salary, training, assigned accounts annual 401K contribution based on company profits, employee/family health insurance and paid vacation.
- Plan take-offs and detailed estimates using Quick Bid
- Schedule work crews
- Attend job site meeting
- Develop profitable client relationships through ongoing communication with the General Contractor, Building owners and/or project teams
- Manage on time / on budget project delivery
- Enter change order requests (Timberline)
- Track jobs in Excel
Interested applicants please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more info, call Red Seat direct at (952)-893-0020. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.
Red Seat - 13 months ago
The Red Seat. What kind of fan are you?