This position's primary function is to a ssist in answering questions on RFP's and actively participate in project scoping and pricing activities. This role is responsible for explaining the nuances of each RFP to a panel of peers, attending short list presentations and providing support in ensuring that the demo system is configured and ready to use.
Essential Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Owns development stories. Gathers the requirements, writes the stories, participates in their prioritization and accepts them after completion. Manages the integration of solutions involving external vendor products.
- Conducts demonstrations to internal stakeholders covering IntelliSOURCE setup/configuration, Control Dispatch, Customer Acquisition, Customer Service and Post Event Reporting. Fixes data issues identified by clients and peers using backend tools. Works as point technical resource on IntelliSOURCE implementations, including those with two-way communications.
- Explains and discusses utility and market IEM concepts such as peak demand, load control, dynamic pricing, AMI, HAN, SEP, energy markets, load commitments, baseline calculations.
- Explains and discusses utility and market IEM processes such as marketing, enrollment, move in / move out, meter change out, billing determination.
- Builds a strong, reference-able relationship with personnel at utilities. Participates in onsite meetings.
- Attends industry events, demo and discuss IEM solutions at a booth and for private sessions.
- Mentors new hires to the level of Solution Analyst or Solution Engineer. Develops reusable tools, artifacts or documents for use by the team
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in the Utility, Smart Grid or System Integration spaces.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent understanding of statistical concepts, methods, techniques
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and positive working environment.