Coors Distributing Company is one of the nation’s leading beer distributors based out of Denver, CO. We are the critical link between our brewery suppliers that produce the beer and the retail outlets where they are sold, as well as the restaurants and bars where they are consumed. We were founded in 1971 and became a MillerCoors LLC in 2008 as part of the joint venture between Miller Brewing Company and Coors Brewing Company, and we remain the only company owned distributor for MillerCoors. Major brand acquisitions occurred in January of 2010 making Coors Distributing Company one of the top 25 largest beer distributors in the country with over 30 suppliers, roughly 13 million cases per year, and over 350 employees. Some of our suppliers include: MillerCoors, Crown Imports, Heineken USA, New Belgium Brewing Co, Pabst USA, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, and Oskar Blues, just to name a few. Posting Job Description
Safely and efficiently deliver the company’s products (cases and kegs) to retail accounts from a commercial truck. Work with minimal supervision and have the ability to solve problems with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment. This position is subject to varying start times and all work must be completed daily.
1. Follow all DOT pre/post trip procedures.
2. Ensure assigned truck has the proper inventory before leaving and returning to the warehouse, and is accountable for all products and/or monies associated with inventory.
a. Navigate the city by reading addresses or utilizing a map.
3. Complete the assigned route in a safe, accurate and efficient manner in varying weather conditions and challenging environments (i.e., stairs, curbs, docks, tight parking lots).
4. Present a professional attitude and appearance.
5. Execute quality of service in accounts including: rotation, stocking shelves, building displays, and organizing products.
6. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
7. Must comply with Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) laws and regulations along with Coors Distributing Company Policies and Procedures.
Knowledge of metro-Denver area Preferred Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Requires a valid Colorado driver’s license. Must be physically capable of handling and delivering between 500 and 1,000 30 lb. cases every day and be capable of lifting up 165 lbs. consistently on a daily basis.
Must provide an MVR clear of incidents for 3 years prior to hire. Must be literate in the English language, have good communication skills, and be at least 21 years of age with a high school diploma or GED. Prefer 2 years of previous beverage delivery experience.
MillerCoors - 18 months ago
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...