Daktronics is recognized as a worldwide leader in the large display industry. The company designs, manufactures, sells, and services a variety of display products. Customers include colleges and universities, professional teams and facilities, international sports, and unique “spectacular” display systems.
Daktronics Creative Services is responsible for creating renderings and conceptual materials that helps our sales staff secure orders.
Daktronics is looking for a talented designer who can bring a high level of aesthetics, creativity to Daktronics sign design. To be successful in this position one must have an energetic attitude, utilization design thinking, have the talent to clearly articulate ideas through visualization and 3D technical graphic renderings.
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EdAV6pUZ48
1. Collaborate with Sales Department in compelling new product presentations with concepts rendering and featured information.
2. Need strong conceptual development and 3D visualization skills.
3. Strong sense of form, proportion and product familiarity are a must for the execution of product specifications.
4. Ability to understand technical information and successfully translate into buildable drawings.
5. Must possess technical knowledge sign fabrication and structural design; and the ability to create exceptional architectural designs.
6. Participate in group brainstorming sessions to create new sign designs.
7. Organizational and time management skills to complete projects by tight deadlines and within assigned budget.
8. Ability to learn Daktronics products and control systems.
9. Have a good understanding and knowledge of variety of sports and how the design can enhance the fan experience.
10. Creative, problem solving and analytical skills.
11. Strong oral, written and graphic communication skills; communicate effectively with all levels of organization and team members.
1. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, motion graphics, industrial design, drafting or similar field. Others may be considered.
2. Ideal candidate will be creative, working in a technical environment.
3. Computer skills, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Acrobat.
4. Preferred understanding of 3D software such as Cinema 4D and Maya or aptitude to learn these softwares.
5. Ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
6. Well organized, detail oriented and self motivated.
7. Strong verbal communication skills.
8. Effectively exercise discretion and independent judgment.
9. Must be able to read and speak English.
10. Background check will be conducted.
11. We do not sponsor immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics - 30+ days ago
Daktronics always knows the score. The company is a leading manufacturer of electronic displays, audio systems, and timing products. Its...