New Balance has a history of 100 years of enduring performance and is still running strong today. Part of what makes New Balance so unique is our commitment to making products that not only provide performance, but also superior fit and comfort. The same attention that is placed on our athletic shoes and apparel is also placed on our associates. We seek talented individuals that fit into our team-oriented atmosphere. Additionally, we are proud to have an environment that offers the comfort of a true work/life balance. If you are looking for a NEW BALANCE, read on!
Reporting to the Senior Ecommerce Web Analyst, this is an essential role within the Ecommerce Marketing team to ensure data quality standards, reporting accuracy, and processes are met in timely and effective manner. This position contributes to the success of global web properties, including New Balance, PF Flyers, Joe’s New Balance Outlet, Warrior, Brine, Aravon, Dunham, and Cobb Hill brands.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Actively manage campaign tracking processes and documentation to ensure campaign data quality. This includes fulfillment of campaign tracking code requests when necessary.
• Coordinate procurement of creative assets for A/B and multivariate testing programs with internal creative services and partner agencies as needed.
• Create ad hoc web analysis reports as requested.
• Actively seek opportunities to increase web revenue through analytics driven recommendations.
• Assist coordination of vendor and partner relationships related to web analytics and testing programs.
• Create and automate various analytics dashboards, utilizing internal databases, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, and Tableau as requested.
• Ensure the timely delivery of weekly analytics reports to senior management and marketing managers across all web properties.
• Research and resolve data discrepancies to ensure accurate data capture and analysis.
• Assist in monitoring live A/B and multivariate tests for accuracy and success signals.
• Conduct user acceptance testing monthly, to ensure analytics and testing implementations are accurate prior to production environment releases.
• Solid understanding of marketing metrics.
• Strong understanding of ecommerce and digital marketing.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
• Advanced proficiency with Tableau.
• Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills.
• Ability to interact with all levels of business and technical partners.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Works effectively with little supervision.
• Uses sound judgment to identify issues and escalates when appropriate.
• Presents him / herself in a professional manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, statistics, economics, or business marketing.
• MBA a plus.
• 2-3 years working in digital marketing.
• 1-2 years working with web analysis tools: Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, or other web analytic suites.
• 1-2 years working with Tableau dashboards.
• 1-2 years using testing software such as Adobe Test & Target, Monetate, Maxymiser, etc.
• Experience writing SQL queries a plus.
• Experience in an ecommerce environment a plus.
• Experience with tag management systems a plus.
New Balance has a history of 100 years of enduring performance and is still running strong today. New Balance began as a Boston-based arch...