- 3-8 years experience
- Programming experience on supply chain distribution systems;
- Experience with mainframe and mid-tier software development, web-based application development, relational database design, requirements analysis/development, information engineering;
- Knowledge of relational database structures;
- Proficiency in Micro Focus Enterprise Edition(MFEEE), Micro Focus
- APS Master Builder (AMB), and experience with IBM Enterprise COBOL, HTML,
- IBM DB2 SQL programming, IBM Z/OS DB2 DBMS, IBM DB2 LUW, IBM Query
- Management Facility, IBM CICS command level coding interface, IBM Z/OS TSO,
- IBM ISPF, IBM Z/OS Job Control Language, IBM WebSphere MQ, CA Intertest,
- Micro Focus Enterprise Link, IBM Z/Linux, IBM AIX, IBM DB2 Stored Procedures;
- Knowledge and use of Infoman, CA Endeavor, and Harvest;
- Knowledge and use of TCP/IP Communication and Programming;
- Cross-Functional knowledge of Supply Chain end-to-end with emphasis in DoD wholesale and retail distribution;
- Certification as appropriate in accordance with DoD 8570.01.
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...