This position provides top quality, fast and friendly customer service; cleans and stocks the service area and prepares food items that meet Company and/or brand standards for ingredient quality, quantity, safety and consistency in a “Fast, Friendly, and Clean” environment.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: (Partial List)
Customer Satisfaction: Provides excellent customer service in a courteous, friendly and attentive manner.
Facility Condition: Maintains the Restaurant facility’s condition and equipment to Company and/or brand standards by cleaning and performing a variety of general housekeeping duties:
- Greets customers as they enter the area and thanks customers as they leave.
- Gives assistance and offers suggestions or recommendations to the customer.
- Reports to work on time and follows the dress and appearance code.
Merchandising: Prepares food items according to menus and recipes; maintains proper weights, holding times and temperatures; practices safe food handling procedures.
- Dusts and/or washes windows, counters, displays, restaurant areas and bathrooms.
- Picks up and disposes of trash, litter or debris. Sweeps and mops or cleans floors and driveways.
- Cleans/checks all equipment including coffee machines; grill, fry, ice, beverage and other units.
- Packs all food products in approved containers.
- Maintains adequate stock in food preparation areas and counter areas; rotates stock properly.
- Places advertising and pricing signage inside or outside the facility.
Sales Controls: Completes all sales in accordance with Company and/or brand standards.
- Enters all transactions at the time of purchase at the correct price using the correct keys/codes.
- Places all payments collected in the register and makes correct change.
- Keeps accurate cash, sales and inventory control records and accounts for variances.
GREAT BENEFITS (All benefits are subject to certain eligibility requirements):
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Customer service experience is required.
- Previous experience operating cash register or a point of sale system is preferred.
- Background in Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) or the food-service industry is desired.
- Track record of job stability/tenure.
Join us in a “Fast, Friendly, and Clean” environment at Kangaroo Express. Our application process may take up to 25 minutes to complete. We hope you’ll join us!
- Health Plans – Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Employee Assistance Plan
- Financial – 401K(k) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance – Group Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Spouse and Child Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off – Vacation
Kangaroo Express - 19 months ago
Headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, The Pantry, Inc. is a leading independently operated convenience store chain in the southeastern...