Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
Serve as key contact and liaison for customers to ensure total customer satisfaction, taking a pro-active approach to servicing Graybar customers.
- See that every customer experience meets quality standards as defined by the customer.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Coordinate the prompt handling of all customer service requests, including, but not limited to, order entry, pricing, expediting, billing, order maintenance, credit, and claims.
- Ensure timely responses to customers.
- Handle all written correspondence received from customers and reply back in a timely manner.
- Represent the customer in the resolution of all disputes and claims and in all dealings with Graybar suppliers.
- Participate in corrective branch action to resolve deficiencies.
- Will up-sell customers to stock products whenever possible. Take an active role in selling Graybar goods and services on all inbound calls.
- Provide technical support on product selection and application.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Teams in an effort to limit rework and improve services.
Minimum Job Requirements
Minimum of 3 years experience required
High school diploma or GED required
Preferred Job Requirements
4-5 years experience preferred
Two-year degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Broad knowledge of branch inventory products and the Company's services
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm and tact.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and management, both internally and externally.
Traditional office environment.
Graybar Electric - 22 months ago
There's no gray area when it comes to Graybar Electric: it's one of the largest distributors of electrical products in the US. The...