**Zel Technologies continuously recruits for this position, but placement of qualified applicant(s) occurs as billets open within the client’s site. Offers of employment are contingent upon billet openings, as they occur. Additional, billets will be filled based on the client’s adjudication process.**
A Department of Defense (DOD) Clearance Is Required: To meet the minimum qualifications of this position, job seekers must be eligible for working in the US, and applicants selected for interviews will be subject to verification of current security clearance info in DoD JPAS, and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information, as well as meeting the minimum clearance level noted below.
Clearance Required: US Citizenship & DoD TOP SECRET / SCI.
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
Support HUMINT collection management, counter-terrorism, and targeting efforts to support United States Security efforts.
Provide Watch Officer responsibilites for Process Collection Requirements (HCR), Ad Hoc Requirements (AHR), and Time Sensitive Collection Requirements (TSCR) for collection units.
Ability / Skills Requirements:
Subtasks may include :
- Process HUMINT Collection Requirements (HCR), Ad Hoc HUMINT Requirements (AHR), and Time Sensitive Collection Requirements (TSCR) for collection units.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilites:
- Assist in coordinating the taskings of HCRs, AHRs, and TSCRs with internal and external Reports Officers
- Provide tasking data to DHI who transmits official tasking messages to collectors
- Maintain metric of tasking data against the targets, issues, and/or collectors
- Maintain Intelligence Information Reports (IIR) metrics for collection units controlled by DHS
- Review and process IIR evaluations from the Intelligence Community (IC).
- Receipt for and provide a copy of each evaluation to the Reports Officer
- Provide a copy of each validated IIR evaluation to collector and consumer.
- Prepare and transmit requests for IIR evaluations to consumers
- Maintain evaluation metrics for collection units controlled by DHS
- Receipt for and convert Field Information Reports (FIRs) to published IIRs. Maintain the FIR Log.
- Maintain up-to-date databases. Provide timely inputs and changes to keep data current.
- Conduct administrative quality control on IIRs, focusing on formats and not substance.
- Coordinate and participate in conferences, weekly meetings, and special projects as required.
- Publish Requests for Requirements (RFR)
- Provide appropriate production material for the Senior Review Panel (SRP)
Must also have a strong understanding and working knowledge of JWICS and the SIPRNET.
Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate difficult concepts to various audiences.
A strong ability to work as a contributing team member or team leader is a must.
Required to complete important assignments on a short schedule.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products is required.
Professional experience or familiarity with the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, or the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and/or the U.S. Army is desirable.
Experience with multiple intelligence disciplines and Homeland Security a big plus.
HUMINT: Bachelors degree in Political Science, Information Systems, Communications, Intel, or related area is highly desirable. However, military, government, or civilian experience as an intelligence analyst will be considered in lieu of education.
Relocation : ZelTech is unable to offer relocation funding. If you are applying for this position and live outside of a commutable distance, we are assuming you are willing to relocate yourself.
Benefits: Visit our website at www.ZELTECH.com to review our competitive benefits package.
Zel Technologies, LLC. - 3 years ago