The Product Management Intern will be supporting special projects assigned by the Vice President of Product Management over the ACP product line in the following capacity.
Provide analysis and technical support for industry research and competitive analysis.
Assist in validation of Technical Application Framework mapping for CSG International Products.
Manage organization and clean-up of sales and training materials within Sharepoint site.
White paper outlining of Customer Revenue Management (CRM) for CSG business objectives
Define key technological competitors utilizing SWOT analysis
Various other projects as assigned
- General Business Management Knowledge
- Technical Aptitude for analyzing data
- Basic Financial Classes
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships quickly
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Familiar with Sharepoint
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office
Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, CSG Systems International (NASDAQ: CSGS) is a leader in next-generation billing and customer care...