PCA Supervisor – |
Long Term Care Division
This position is 30 hours per week, 8:00am - 4:30pm, and is eligible for benefits.
- Provide administrative supervision to Personal Care Attendants (PCAs)
- Deliver feedback to staff regarding job performance and complete formal evaluations; receiving input from nurse supervisors, schedulers and managers
- Support retention of Personal Care Attendants: provide feedback and encouragement, address and resolve problems, stay in regular communication with new hires, and provide guidance to PCAs with questions and issues
- Provide formal and informal training and orientation to new PCAs
- Ensure that all staff are kept informed of and fulfill clinical documentation requirements and mandatory training sessions
- Liaison with Human Resources, Education and Clinical Managers and Directors regarding the PCA Ladders program. Assist in selecting and communicating with PCAs in regards to training opportunities for PCAs to advance their careers by moving up the PCA Ladder.
Proven track record as a supervisor of many employees
Experience as a Personal Care Attendant preferred
Travel as required.
All Agency Employees are required to carry Automobile Insurance. The minimum requirements for Bodily Injury are $100,000 per person and $300,000 per incident. Proof of Insurance is required upon hire.