Mountain School Principal Positions |
Jeffco Public Schools, Jefferson County, Colorado
Conifer High School
Evergreen High School
Evergreen Middle School
Jeffco Public Schools has three mountain secondary schools open for the 2013-14 school year. Due to internal promotions, these school communities will be looking for the best and the brightest to lead schools that are routinely considered, by Newsweek and other sources, to be among the best schools in the nation. If you have experience leading a school of excellence and would thrive in a mountain community on the outskirts of a metropolitan area, then consider these openings!
Please visit the Jeffco web site http://jeffcopublicschools.org to read about these schools and their communities.
About the District:
Jeffco Public Schools, Colorado’s largest school district, with almost 86,000 students and approximately 14,000 employees, has provided educational excellence for more than 60 years. Nearly 10 percent of all Colorado K-12 students attend a Jeffco school. Jeffco leads the state and nation with innovations in education like compensation redesign, classroom technology advancements and extended professional development opportunities. Jeffco Schools ties for the second-best graduation rate of the nation’s 50 largest school districts, according to Education Week’s Diplomas Count report.
- Passion and commitment for rigorous student learning opportunities and innovative educational structures and programs at the secondary level.
- Outstanding strategic planning and problem-solving skills with an orientation toward results, action, impact and influence.
- Demonstrated expertise in building a positive school culture and standards-based, rigorous, instructional program conducive to student learning and professional growth of staff.
- Proven ability to share leadership and collaborate with students, staff, parents, community members and other stakeholders to drive student learning.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting, selecting and developing high-performing teams.
- Certifications, endorsements, administrative experience, and/or expertise in curriculum, assessment and teacher professional development are strongly preferred .
Amy Weber, Executive Director, Human Resources
- Applications will be considered beginning April 8 th .
- Apply on-line at: www.jeffcopublicschools.org Attach your resume and cover letter to your on-line application and reference job opening #592154.
- Or send your resume and cover letter to:
Jeffco Public School
1829 Denver West Drive, Bldg #27
Golden, CO 80401
TopSchoolJobs.org - 16 months ago