Work on a fast paced and mission relevant contract as a test engineer with Cantada. Candidate will understand computing system architectures and work in a creative environment where problem solving skills and knowledge of software development will aid in meeting clients mission directed goals. The Testing Engineer is responsible for testing and systems integration, development, analysis, and documentation of tested software. This person is experienced and skilled in the testing and evaluating of software. They have used a variety of programming languages, tool chains, and methodologies and excel working in small teams.
• TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Required Skills and Experience
• BS degree in either Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• 5+ years of experience with software and systems testing through a full system development lifecycle, including writing and implementing test plans and procedures.
• Proficient in C
• Some scripting experience with Python, Perl , or Shell Scripting
• The ability to execute a test plan, document results, and generate test reports
• Experience in analyzing system/software requirements
• Experience with testing systems from existing system and functional specifications
• Experience with analyzing test data, using configuration management tools, and testing applications
• Experience with performance, load, stress, system migration, data interface, and data migration testing
• Experience with requirement traceability matrixes and test data generation
• Experience with UNIX and Windows commands and basic understanding of capturing snapshots.
Resume submission form.
* (denotes required field)
E-Mail Address: *
Attach Resume *
Acceptable file types: docx,doc,pdf,txt.
Maximum file size: 1mb.
CANTADA - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard