Are you fed up with trying to sell insurance, water filtration, pest-control, alarm systems, vacuum cleaners, cleaning products, or any other junk people don't need? Do you want to make a year's worth of salary in less time and getting the satisfaction of actually HELPING PEOPLE and building something? How about providing a service obligated by insurance companies?
Going on 28 years in business, Affiliated Companies, Inc. is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Last year we built $27 million in residential projects despite a relatively light hail and tornado season. We are looking to hire more post-storm construction Project Managers for destruction caused by countrywide severe storms expected this year, focusing on large hail. Teaming with Affiliated is rewarding, as we have a large hand in servicing and rebuilding devastated communities -- both residential and commercial. The excitement of traveling around the U.S. with generous compensation is also a plus. Our success is result of local contractors being undermanned and inexperienced in handling the large scale of insurance-related construction. Typically, our Project Managers are fully trained in at least 30 days. Our Project Managers have a full command of Affiliated's construction standards and insurance claim process within two to four months. Our aggressive compensation package is the best in the business: you start earning 35% of the NET PROFIT of every project and can progress up to 50%.
Upon commitment, we will pay you travel stipends and cash draws until the insurance proceeds begin to flow in.
This industry has a VERY CRITICAL shortage of FEMALE Project Managers!
This is a position where you will be responsible for facilitating the storm damage repairs for a property. You will primarily act as a liaison between the property owner and the insurance company. As a Project Manager, you are responsible for these four stages of the job:
1) Contracting the job: this entails meeting with the property owner and explaining our agreement in order for us to repair their dwelling.
2) Meeting with and working with the insurance company's adjuster.
3) Getting the project ready to build: this involves producing a work order which includes the satellite-generated measurements (unfettered access to Acculynx® & EagleView® online software) of the roof, siding, and/or gutters and turning it into our production staff to order materials, dispatch labor crews, and oversee replacement of the damage areas on the dwelling.
4) The last stage is collecting all of the insurance-approved proceeds. Affiliated never requires property owner to pay a deposit, we front ALL of the material and labor costs, and collect AFTER each trade is complete.
Our field offices have a support staff consisting of office managers, insurance supplementers (using Xactimate®), production staff, trainers, Sales Managers, and a General Manager.
8 to 10 weeks after the storm hits, Project Managers routinely travel back and fourth between home and the storm set.
If you are willing to travel and are interested in making six figures this year, please respond to this ad by clicking on the "Reply" button on top left of this post. Please and provide your resume, your email address, and the best phone number with a voicemail to call for an interview. After you have done this, please monitor your email's inbox and SPAM folder for a link to our screening process consisting of six questions. For the next final in the process, expect an invitation from the email address above to enter our MANDATORY and SECURE (HTTPS: // prefix) training and networking system. You will need to establish a Google account to access the system's archives. Once you have entered the system and reviewed the archives, you will receive a call for an interview in the next several days. If you do not follow these directions, you WILL NOT BE CALLED.
- Some sales experience preferred.
- NO construction experience required.
- Military veterans are HIGHLY VALUED.
- Willing to travel the United States every 6 to 9 months. First 8 to 10 weeks after the storm are the most crucial. Project Managers are allowed to routinely travel back home during the process.
- Able to climb a ladder to assess damage and take photos. No roof measuring required.
- Reliable transportation.
- Very basic computer skills -- all of your accounts will be on a state-of-the-art Internet cloud software system, Acculynx™.
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-motivation.
- Field interviews -- our customers need Project Managers to personally meet and physically point out storm damage to a property owner who cannot recognize hail damage. MOST property owners NEVER FILE A CLAIM because of several reasons: they are erroneously worried about their insurance premiums being raised specifically on them; hail damage is difficult to detect on a roof; and/or they do not realize the longterm effects of marginal to moderate damage and the fact insurance companies are obligated to do a 100% removal and replacement of the entire roof system.
- Xactimate® software experience is a plus.
If you have complied with these directions and have not received an registration link for our secure network, then routinely check your email account's SPAM folder for messages we have sent you which may have been inadvertently routed there.
This IS NOT an "initial investment scheme." This is a very real career opportunity in which we need career-minded people to remain with us for years to come.
We are a Master Elite Contractor for GAF products -- the largest roofing systems material manufacturer in North American, a member of the UNITED ASSOCIATION OF STORM RESTORATION CONTRACTORS, and have an "A" rating with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. We challenge you to completely change your life and be part of the most successful and most trusted national storm restoration rapid-response team in the business since 1985!