Descriptif du poste
SIMULIA is the world’s leading brand for advanced finite element software. We are looking for an experienced
Senior Software Engineer
to join our Solver group at our Providence, RI headquarters. The Solver team is responsible for developing highly efficient direct and iterative linear equation solvers and eigenvalue extraction solvers to support finite element computations for the Implicit and CFD products. As our products continue to penetrate new and broader markets, we must ensure our solvers evolves accordingly by allowing for greater performance, scalability, and maintainability. This position offers an excellent opportunity to play a leading role in advancing the solver technology. The successful candidate will be expected to provide technical direction and vision and must have extensive experience with equation solvers, large-scale software development and modern programming techniques.
Seeking candidates with an MS or Ph.D. in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science and a minimum of 6 years experience developing linear equation solvers and eigensolvers for commercial simulation software.
Additional requirements include:
• Extensive background in modern programming techniques, including object oriented design, componentization, parallelization, and performance
• Proven C++ skills and familiarity with Fortran
• Experience with software design for large-scale, high-performance computations, including optimized memory utilization, I/O considerations, and high-performance out-of-core storage
• Background in the finite element method or computational mechanics or computational fluid dynamics considered a plus
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a team, and desire to take a leadership and mentoring role
Apply for this position
Dassault Systèmes - 2 years ago