Our Engineering team is looking for a Security Consultant, specializing in server audits, to perform a two-week contract. This consultant will create a system that allows existing GoPago engineering staff to perform internal server/system audits moving forward. In addition, detailed documentation regarding the server audit system must be created and presented to members of the engineering team.
This position goal is to harden the servers/databases/applications by providing centralized logging, auditing where possible, Network / Host Intrusion Detection.
- Extensive experience with Linux administration (preferably Debian/Ubuntu)
- Hands on experience with network and host intrusion detection systems on Linux
- Experience in securing Linux systems
- Has undergone PCI compliance process
- Hands on experience with centralized Unix logging/auditing on Linux
- Familiarity with Ruby as a scripting language
- Familiarity with AWS and VPC
- Security-related certifications are a major plus
Haproxy, Apache, Passenger, Rails, MySQL
Email resume to:
Mitchell Forrer, Recruiting Manager
Mitchell@gopago.com | GoPago, Inc.
Click the 'I'm Interested' button below and proceed with the application.
GoPago - 20 months ago