Integrated Production Services
, a Superior Energy Services company, is a leading provider of production enhancement services to the North American oil and gas market. We provide Completion, Workover and Production Optimization services and products. IPS utilizes experienced personnel with local basin expertise and fit-for-purpose equipment to deliver our services and to create cost effective, tailored solutions that increase production, lower operating costs and extend the lives of wells.
Integrated Production Services is currently seeking a Crane Operator to join our team.
The qualified candidate will operate cranes on coiled tubing locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily pre-tour inspection of cranes and forklifts
- Operate the crane to move all incoming and outgoing equipment at the facility
- Inspection of trucks and trailers prior to loading
- Perform all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on cranes and forklifts
- Conduct TBT and JSA with assigned crew before every project
- Assignment of banksman and delegate duties to riggers
- Ensure all banksman/riggers have proper PPE
- Inspections and inventory of rigging equipment
- Develop and implement procedures for equipment transfer
- Complete material transfer sheets and BOL for shipping
- Proper handling of hazardous materials
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ experience as a Crane Operator
- Must have crane operator certification or have been previously certified
- Experience working with 80T mobile cranes is preferred
- Certification in forklift operations strongly preferred
Excellent Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- High School diploma or GED
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”. If you experience difficulties in the process or have questions, please call 1-866-771-4490 or chat with our online support staff at Live Chat Support, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Central Time.