- Hold quarterly Inventory Council Meetings with each Division of V & M
- Hold yearly Materials Management Best Practice Conference
- Update monthly reports (GIF/Turns Report, OTD Report, Avg. Days Past Due, Gross Inventory Trend, Velocity Report, Inventory trend by Active versus Inactive, Exception Message Trend)
- Involved in special projects
- Give support as required at each V & M location in the areas of Planning, Scheduling and Inventory Planning.
- Travel to new plants put on SAP after implementation to give more thorough training in the areas of Planning, Scheduling and Inventory Planning. (Time involved extensive when new plant(s) added.
- Work with plants on Inventory Optimization techniques
- Work with plants on forecasting techniques.
- Work with plants on selecting correct lot size rules.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- 8-10 years of experience in Plant Materials Management
- APICS Certification
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Engineering
- Preferred experience in Sales & Operations Planning
Cameron - 14 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...