POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Seasonal Repair Specialist
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for a Seasonal Repair Specialist to join our team. This position receives training to become certified in vehicle glass repair using the highest quality procedures, tools and products.
Who we’re looking for:
What you can expect:
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
- Performs repairs to auto glass through application of Safelite proprietary tools, materials, and methods following approved installation methods.
- Confirms appointments with customers at customer locations and drives to customer location in a Safelite vehicle. Also may report to Safelite repair shop to perform repairs as necessary.
- Utilizes the proper tools and techniques to ensure efficient, timely, and quality repair service for Safelite customers.
- Provides professional, timely, and courteous customer service. Explains the repair process to the customer.
- Works safely and utilizes protective safety equipment at all times to minimize the risk of personal injury.
- Ensures that all equipment, materials, and areas of operation conform to health and safety regulations and requirements. Maintains clean working area and performs housekeeping tasks in company vehicle and shop.
- Maintains accurate and complete work records. Ensures required paperwork is completed and turned in to the appropriate person or location.
- Uses Safelite systems for communications, scheduling, and process transactions, (Blackberry for mobile repairs, and computer terminal in shop).
- Works in a variety of environmental conditions, particularly when performing mobile repairs (extreme heat, extreme cold, windy conditions, etc).
- Cleans customer vehicle during wait/idle time during repair process.
- May complete vehicle inspections and report results to insurance companies.
- Maintains an acceptable driving record in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to work up to 60 hours per week in a 7 day period.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of good customer service practices in order to interact with
- Safelite customers throughout the day.
- Knowledge of geographical areas and landmarks and safe driving practices
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools and equipment and safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to operate a personal computer and job related software at a basic level and operate handheld Blackberry or similar device
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Skill in providing world class customer service
- Skill in verbal communications, effective listening and planning and organizing work
- Skill in performing basic mathematical calculations, accurately handling cash, and performing detailed work.
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...