Position Title: Graphic Artist or Graphic Designer
Job Duration: 6 months+
Tax Terms: W2
Location: San Francisco, CA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- We're looking for a talented web designer to help the Marketing Team with production work.
- You will report directly to the Marketing UX Director and get to work on a pleathora of projects, ranging from ebooks, baners, landing pages, email templates and more.
- Experience with typography, page layout, web-based graphic design and photography, plus the ability to optimize images, audio and video for the web.
- Our ideal candidate also understands how to work within the parameters of corporate brand guidelines and possesses knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser web browser opportunities and constraints.
- 2-3 years experience working in an agency or client-side environment;
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to take creative direction and work independently;
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment;
- Eager, positive team player with a willingness to learn;
- Ability to work in collaborative environments;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required;
- Great organizational skills, acute attention to detail, and high degree of accuracy.
Akraya Inc - 9 months ago