1. Management of the Base Civil Engineer land survey data files.
2. Under direction, the technician shall prepare wiring diagrams, electronic schematics and engineering and architectural drawings using software driven graphics programs in the architectural and engineering field. Utilizing automated drafting and drawing systems; product engineering drawings in 2D/3D graphics.
3. Assist in construction inspection and land surveys as required.
4. Knowledge of mathematics (including algebra, geometry and trigonometry), engineering tables, plans and specifications.
5. Must be proficient with CAD standards using layering techniques.
6. Must be able to accept hand-drawn engineer concept sketches, existing redline drawings and schematics and prepare detailed finished drawings.
7. Average to above-average knowledge of computer networks.
8. Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot large format plotters.
9. Ability to read, comprehend, and draw architectural, structural, civil, mechanical and electrical designs.
10. Working knowledge of land survey and survey data files.
1. Performs other related duties as required.
Education High school diploma or equivalent.
Technical training in drafting, art, computer graphics or a related field.
Experience: Three years experience in the architectural-engineer field using AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Visual Basic, ArcView, ArcInfo, Arc Editor, ArcGIS, MapInfo, Map ViewerBase systems, Geospatial Expeditionary Planning Tool of which one (1) year shall have been working on AutoCAD/Auto CAD Civil 3D 2009/GIS.
Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance
IAP Worldwide Services - 18 months ago
IAP - Your Global Challenges Partner
IAP is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional...