XYZ is a unique studio producing still and motion imagery for advertising and marketing through photography, CG, retouching, motion graphics and editing, with all disciplines in house, including creative. Typical projects range from highly photo-real stills for print advertising to 2-minute interactive animated product demos for online, all with short schedules and tight budgets.
We do great work for great clients.That keeps us healthy, happy, and profitable, and allows us to provide an ideal work environment for the most talented employees in the industry. We believe in investing in technology and services that allow the company, our employees, and our clients to thrive and grow.The Sr. Producer oversees projects and ensures they are produced on strategy, on time and within budget, while maintaining all work flow, approvals, schedules, and budget management. The ideal candidate must have prior digital production experience including photo, CG stills, CG motion (VFX), and motion graphics for print, broadband and interactive projects, excellent communication skills as well as a solid understanding of the digital creative development process. This individual manages other producers, production managers & artists across multiple projects, and supports the Sr. company executives in managing the associated projects. The Sr. Producer will be involved throughout phases of production from inception to completion; including coordination, supervision, and control of all other artists and timelines. The Sr. Producer will support the XYZ Sales and Creative teams as a subject matter expert. The Sr. Producer is ultimately accountable to executive staff for meeting XYZ’s strategic business goals and individual production and quality goals.
· Create and oversee the schedules and budgets of production group to ensure timely completion of projects and quality assurance
· Develop and maintain staffing of artists
· Interact with client and sales support, on occasion attending pitches to serve as subject matter expert
· Manage scope and boundaries and communicate changes to sales and production managers
· 8+ years experience in a production, 5+ years as a Production Manager or 3+ years as a producer in digital production preferably at an advertising, design agency or digital production house
· Experience as a motion gfx producer, executive producer, or post production supervisor
· Strong vocabulary and understanding of digital production technology and procedures
· Thorough process knowledge of motion graphics, editorial, 3D, and interactive experiences
· Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning,
· resource allocation and production methods
· Must possess leadership qualities and management skills of people and projects.
· Experience with Database and Spreadsheet software (FileMaker, Excel etc.)
· Knowledge of gfx and publishing software (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, AE, Maya)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; extremely organized, yet flexible
· Ability to be a strong respected leader and manage a team of 5-8 producers/project managers Position Specifics
· Position is based in San Francisco, CA XYZ’s headquarters
· Light travel (15%) to our other studios in Los Angeles, CA and Boulder, CO
· Full-time, Exempt employee
· Direct reports: Production Manager, Production Coordinator, Artists
Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive Pay
· Vacation and Sick pay
· Very generous medical, dental, vision insurance coverage
· FSA and Commuter Benefits
· Health and Welfare Incentives
XYZ Graphics, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE).
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. Extensive computer use. Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to a fast paced, high pressure, and, at times, stressful environment. This job description is to be used a general guideline for the position. This may or may not include all responsibilities which are subject to change at any given time.
CreativeHeads.net - 12 months ago