RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Assist United States Air Force Civil Engineering (USAF/A7C) with planning and implementing comprehensive changes (transformation) across the Civil Engineering (CE) organization, business processes, and Information Technology (IT) systems. Transformation objectives require specialized subject matter expertise in the areas of: curricula development, strategic communications, workforce development, process analysis, COTS software implementation support, re-writing critical guidelines to standardize processes across the career field, training, instituting cultural change with regard to implementation of the asset management approach and implementing a 20% reduction in infrastructure & 20% reduced funding by 2020. Support will include collaboration with the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations and the Environment (SAF/IE), Air Force Center for Engineering and the Environment (AFCEE), and Air Force Civil Engineer Support Agency (AFCESA).
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Provide Air Force Civil Engineering with analytical planning, administrative services, communications, and Division Workflow Management support to ensure streamlined workflow and communication of transformational and organizational requirements up, down and across the chains of command.
- Provide administrative support to senior leadership, division leads and efficiency teams in the form of scheduling, travel/event planning, and answering of stakeholder inquiries
- Provide daily workflow management support to Division leadership and teams in the form of reviewing incoming tasks, assigning incoming tasks for execution, reviewing and tracking Action Officer task submissions, and submitting items to receiving officer
- Provide data analysis, reporting, and document development support to senior leadership and division leads (on an as needed basis)
- Provide database management, technical support, and executive services requests for AF/A7C senior leadership and personnel
- Provide AF Civil Engineering with Energy, Environment, and Sustainability Strategic Communications consulting.
- Research and recommend sustainability strategic communication best practices from Private and Public Sector entities, focusing on which practices to apply to Civil Engineering and the AF
- Provide administrative support to executive staff in the form of scheduling, travel/event planning, and answering of stakeholder inquiries
- Associate's Degree.
- Five (5) years experience in Air Force Civil Engineering or related career filed.
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience performing the duties of the position.
- Thorough understanding of Air Force Civil Engineering organizations, guiding instructions and force employment capabilities.
- Demonstrated HQ USAF, Major Command or Agency staff experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Possess the ability to communicate effectively and present briefings to broad audiences to include senior officials and civilians.
was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do.
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Yes, 10% of the time
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...