GENOA HEALTHCARE is a nationwide, leading provider of pharmaceuticals, services and information to persons diagnosed with mental illness and other chronic health disorders. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a strong reputation in servicing the mental health community via a network of clinic pharmacies housed within mental health agencies throughout the United States. We seek a Pharmacy Technician to support all functions of the Genoa Healthcare mental health pharmacy, primarily through dispensing medical prescriptions, and performing necessary clerical duties while under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist.
Current Schedule: Monday - Wednesday (8:30AM-5:30PM), Thursday (8:30AM-4:30PM), Friday (8:30am-4pm)
Responsibilities of Pharmacy Technician includes:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients and members of the clinic staff
- Under direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, compounds and dispenses medical prescriptions.
- Order, receive and store incoming pharmacy supplies.
- Verify medication stock and enter data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- Perform various clerical duties relating to the department.
- Other duties as assigned
- Delivery duties may be assigned
Please go through the website to apply. Please do not contact the pharmacy directly. Thank you.
- Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state you are applying for
- PTCB National Certification is required
- Pharmacy Technician experience is required
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard reference and background check.
Customer Service,Pharmacy Technician
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago