NOC Shift Supervisor
The NOC Shift Supervisor will be overseeing staff for a designated shift in the operation of a critical 24x7x365 operation. The ideal candidate is a problem solver who knows how to think out of the box and exercise sound technical and interpersonal judgment. In this position you will be responsible for the monitoring, remediation, and reporting for all network incidents maintenance and outages. Requirements include:
· Experience in hands-on operational role(s)
· 5+ years of related NOC / Command Center or Service Desk Supervision experience.
· Understanding of monitoring and alerting systems
· Coordinating remediating and reporting authority for all systems/network incidents
· Knowledge of , Tier 1/2/3 support and escalation models, and
· Ensuring compliance with the production of standard NOC / Command Center documentation and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP
· Coordinate with Service Desk and Security Operations Center personnel, stakeholders, and other agency DHS service providers and vendors
· Minimum of 5+ years of IT experience as a lead or Subject Matter Expert (SME).
· Certification in at least one of the following: CCIE; CCNP; OPNET Certified Expert; RCSP; IBM Certified Deployment Professional; or MCITP/MCSE.
*Ability to obtain/maintain Secret security clearance
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
L-3 Communications - 14 months ago
L-3 GCS believes a satellite communications system is more than the sum of its parts. The systems integrator resells satellite telephones...