The Customer Care Representative (CCR) is responsible for supporting the mission of
by providing comprehensive customer service through troubleshooting customers' programming and/or equipment issues, answering customer questions, resolving issues in relation to claims, warranties, servicing products, accurately determining entitlement, and setting up service options. Demonstrates world class customer relations and achieve a high level of quality results in a timely and efficient manner.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and accurately.
- Delivering world class customer service by communicating with energy and personal confidence.
- Technical troubleshooting and gathering information from customers to identify root causes of customer problems and/or dissatisfaction. Determining appropriate courses of action to ensure the result is a win-win and documents the interaction through contact tracking.
- Providing accurate product information and serving as a knowledgeable resource for the customer.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly performance objectives including call quality, attendance and punctuality, adherence and call handle time.
- Balance the needs of the end user customer while balancing the needs of the internal business requirements for productivity and performance.
- Minimum 6+ months of recent customer service, retail, or call center experience required.
- High level of PC knowledge including familiarity with a Windows XP environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written) required.
- Strong listening skills, professional telephone manner and ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers in a fast paced customer focused call center.
- Ability to get along with others, accept constructive feedback and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, production environment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 wpm.
- Must be flexible to work shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays).
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to attend all scheduled training classes during the 4-6 week training period.
- PC and technical troubleshooting experience a plus
- A+ certification a plus
Brick and Mortar Contact Centers
NEW Customer Service Companies - 12 months ago
With an uncompromising commitment to outstanding customer care, NEW has been the industry’s leading provider of extended service plans...