Avamere Bellingham Healthcare and Rehab
1200 Birchwood Ave
Bellingham, WA 98225
Avamere Bellingham Healthcare and Rehab is hiring a Payroll Coordinator for this Skilled Nursing Facility in Bellingham, Washington. The primary responsibility of this position is to fulfill the Payroll Coordinator, HR Coordinator and Accounts/Payable functions at this facility.
- Assist employees in obtaining information concerning their paycheck, deductions and overtime.
- Assist in preparing payroll data for computer input.
- Perform benefits administration, maintain personnel files and assist in employee relations.
- Maintain human resource information system (HRIS) records and reports.
- Maintain records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census and other factors.
- Establish orientation schedules with appropriate staff members to provide orientation to all new hires.
- Assist with recruitment, scheduling interviews, and hiring of new staff.
- Communicate all concerns regarding Payroll, HR and Accounts/Payable to the appropriate Supervisor on a timely basis.
Qualifications and Skillsets:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Payroll, Accounts/Payable and Human Resources practices, in healthcare setting preferred.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
The Avamere Family of Companies represents a group of independent companies dedicated to seniors’ health and wellbeing. We take great pride in offering “a continuum of care” which allows seniors to stay independent and active. With more than forty retirement communities and skilled nursing facilities in Oregon and Washington, the Avamere Companies are responsive to the changing personal needs of seniors.
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability and AD&D coverage.
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to be considered:
Avamere Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Avamere Group - 19 months ago