Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
- Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) certification.
- CPR certification required.
- Compassionate care giver.
- Solid assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Six months in a direct patient care setting a plus.
- Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
- BLS also preferred.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
- Enrolled in nursing program and has completed nursing fundamentals course (Must provide copy of transcript confirming completion with passing grade.).
- Nursing license candidate who had not passed his/her boards.
- Has completed nursing education in another country and is awaiting boards is US.
"Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- And much, much more!
SSM Health Care - 22 months ago