Duties and Responsibilities
1. Learn Microwave Terminology and Design Concepts.
2. Learn Diode Based Products: PIN, Schottky, Varactor,
HMIC and Discrete High Power Switches and Limiters.
3. Perform S parameter, High Power Testing and other
related measurements on Diode Based Products.
4. Extract measured test data and provide in EXCEL or
equivalent format for New Product Release.
5. Support Design of RF Eval Boards for Diode based
6. Work with QA for Qualification and Reliability
testing for Diode based standard products.
7. Support Advanced and Preliminary Datasheets for Diode
based standard products.
1. Pursuing Degree program in BSEE or Physics while in
the Junior Year.
2. Microwave Engineering Courses and Study would be an
Open Date : 2013-02-05 12:00:00
Req. Code : 579
Division/Department : M/A-COM Technology Solutions
Offer Relocation : No