Job Title: Salon Leader - 1153 - Dodge City, KS
Job ID: 315249
Location: Dodge City, Kansas
Over 110 years ago, James Cash Penney founded his company on the principle of treating customers the way he wanted to be treated: Fair and Square. Today, rooted in this rich legacy, we are re-imagining every aspect of our business in order to reclaim our birthright and become America’s favorite store. The truth is, we’re fine with growing old. We’re not fine with growing stale. So we are throwing open the windows and letting in some fresh air. With 1,100 stores and jcp.com, we’re focused on delivering an exciting, new shopping experience that is in sync with the rhythm of our customers’ lives through exceptionally curated merchandise, artful presentation and unmatched customer service. Most critical to our success is enlisting the industry’s best talent to fuel our transformation and help change the way America shops for good.
Do you love to coach, inspire and motivate?
jcpenney Salons offer leadership positions in salons of every size and in every area of the country. You’ll be rewarded with your own professional growth, plus the satisfaction of helping other Salon professionals realize their dreams.
• Medical and Dental Plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401k Savings Plan
• Retirement Account Plan
• Company Paid Vacations
• Associate Discount Program
• And Many More
• Provide industry leading customer service
• Cultivate partnerships with Store Managers, Salon Field Operations Managers and District Managers
• Promote a team environment within the Salon through effective communication of corporate policies and procedures
• Ability to train, communicate, and lead a team
• Set performance goals for Salon associates and conduct performance appraisals
• Source and recruit extraordinary Salon talent
• Implement and execute Salon programs and CORE standards
• Ensure Salon compliance with OSHA, state boards and applicable licensing
• Conduct technical skills training sessions and provide coaching
• A current cosmetology license that meets state requirements
• Managers license, if appropriate, for the state in which you are applying
• Previous experience in Salon leadership
jcpenney is transforming itself to become “America’s Favorite Store” –
We are committed to diversity. jcpenney is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...