Senior Developer needed to join development team working in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for ETL and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for Business Intelligence (BI) projects. The positions main focus will be creating robust clinical reporting solutions and dashboards for the Clinical Services Group. It will require a combination of strong technical and business skills in data warehousing, data modeling, SQL, report writing tools, and financial applications in healthcare. This position will provide technical solutions and recommendations as part of a larger project team and requires the ability to interact with and provide technical direction for end user departments and for other department employees and contractors. Experience with BI tools, SQL Server, and Excel are highly desired.
Ability to write complex SQL queries
Strong Analytical Skills
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Knowledge of Clinical and Financial Applications
Report Writing experience
Business Intelligence (BI) Toolset experience with one or more of the following Cognos, Microstrategy, Business Objects.
Ability to work with little supervision
Excellent Communication Skills
Assist architect ETL Solutions for Clinical and Financial applications
Develop extracts using SSIS
Enhance/Support existing extracts
Research data issues/questions
Work as part of a team and independently
Work collaboratively with business analysts on project requirements
Develop dynamic reporting solutions using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
Architect database schema, and reporting solutions to facilitate report development.
Provides technical and software support for customer support efforts.
Collaborate with business customers on project requirements.
Development of technical drawings that illustrate abstract technical concepts, architectures, infrastructures and strategies.
Supports the physical database design, construction, implementation, monitoring, tuning, and support required by the development teams and/or vendor.
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity / Experience with leading ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) tools / vendors so that the warehouse is populated with timely and accurate data.
- Ability to prioritize and manage concurrent projects, demonstrates initiative, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skilled in data administration, data modeling and tuning, and ensuring development teams have the optimum environment in which to deliver applications to include indexing strategies, database layout, and loading / updating strategies.
- Ability to create aesthetically pleasing documents, dashboards, and reports.