SCO IS LOOKING FOR A Direct Support Professional
To provide services for individuals who reside in the program in accordance with the individual treatment plan. In addition to responsibilities, must assist nurses in meeting the individual’s medical needs and supervise the individuals.
· Ensure individuals’ health and safety, while assisting residents to achieve increased independence.
· Assist individuals in carrying out their day-to-day life activities and goals.
· Ensure the health, safety, and welfare of individuals.
· Promote independence, self-esteem, and community integration within a group home.
· Help individuals meet their personal goals, as well as assist them with daily living activities.
· Assist in improvement of personal care, social skills, money, and life management skills.
· Complete all documentation in a timely manner, including daily data collection, logs, communication book, skin integrity/positioning data, bowel management charts, body checks, etc.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Education/Degree: High School Diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
Years of Experience: Previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
Valid New York State Driver’s License. Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and/or holidays when necessary
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FURTHER INQUIRE ABOUT THE POSITION ABOVE PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR COVER LETTER INDICATING YOUR POSITION OF INTEREST ALONGSIDE A RESUME TO THE INDIVIDUAL LISTED BELOW VIA FAX OR EMAIL:
Mariel King, Recruiter
SCO Family of Services - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard