Sr. Incident Manager
Job ID #: 23594
Company : Expedia, Inc.
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Technology
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Bachelor of Science
Experience Required : 3-5 Years
Relocation Provided : To be determined
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
inApply with LinkedInGet hired faster
The Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team is currently looking for a talented & highly motivated Incident Manager to be part of the Enterprise Data Warehouse support and operations team. The Incident Manager will manage Incidents and Problems in Data Warehouse space.
- Job Responsibilities :
To respond and support high priority incidents.
- Manage communication with customers and Senior Leadership.
- Conduct postmortems and document corrective actions. Track corrective actions and ensure timely actions were taken to prevent issue.
- Put together and share the metrics on timely manner. Analyze metrics for ongoing improvements.
- Continue to analyze issues, utilization and prevent new issues from happening.
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred from accredited college/university or equivalent experience required
- 2 to 4 years of system / application support experience for production as well as non-production environments
- 1 to 3 yrs of Incident Management experience in production environment
- Strong infrastructure knowledge. Unix and Database experience will be huge plus
- Data analysis skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Influencing skills. Ability to navigate and manage support with multiple groups
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of a Customer Services environment & commitment to customer service.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A self-starter who is comfortable working either alone or as part of a team
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. EDWTeam
Expedia - 2 years ago
As citizens of Expedia we don’t have a national anthem or a native dish (okay, maybe beer and late-night sliders), but we do have a...