Hours for this position will be M-F, 9 am - 6 pm MST.
With assistance from senior level staff, monitors and maintains information technology data security policies and procedures. Provides the technical and administrative support necessary to protect the company’s information resources. Completes changes and enhancements to information security systems.
- Assists senior level staff with the monitoring and maintenance of data security systems. Adds, updates, and deletes user profiles to maintain the integrity of access controls based on current policies and procedures. Informs users when requests have been processed.
- Ensures users are aware of all current data security procedures.
- Assists with the review, testing and implementation of security plans, products, and control techniques.
- Assists other senior level Security Administrators with the implementation of security controls in new and existing applications and systems.
- Participates in the review of security features of new software. Works with other staff to assess security system modifications required due to other system changes.
- Assists with the development of security procedural documentation as required.
- Participates in external work groups defining appropriate standards related to information security.
- Performs other duties as required.
Coventry Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building a talented and diverse team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous (1-3 years) experience with information security systems. Entry level for employees with Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience creating network accounts preferred.
- Ability to meet productivity and quality measurements.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively participate in multiple projects.
Primary Location: Scottsdale, AZ, US
Other Locations: Salt Lake City-Utah-United States,Downers Grove-Illinois-United States
Organization: 10800 - Coventry Management Services
Job Posting: 2012-12-28 00:00:00.0
Job ID: 1212739
In May of 2013, Coventry became a part of Aetna. We are excited to join together with common values and a common mission: empowering people...