Our Client is seeking a System Administrator. The Data Center is a fast-paced environment with an abundance of interesting challenges for an System Administrator.
- BS Degree in CS, EE, CIS, MIS or Math
- Network Technologies
- DNS, UDP/TCP/IP, DHCP, ARP, NAT, IPSec, SSL, PKI, FTP, NFS, CIFS
- Understanding of switches, routers, firewalls, vpn, load balancers
- Experience working with Cisco, F5 switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers
- Experience with RedHat, CentOS, Gentoo
- Configuring, administrating Mail servers (Postfix, sendmail), Apache/PHP/Perl Webservers, FTP Servers, MySQL, (Oracle RAC a plus)
- Working experience with BASH/Perl scripting, grep, awk, sed, tcpdump, wireshark.
- Comfortable analyzing/parsing custom formatted logs
- PHP/Ajax/jQuery for light web development
- Experience with IPSec/VPN, SSL (HTTPS/FTP over SSL etc), PKI
- Setting up Enterprise Monitoring for High availability
- Experience with Custom tailored monitoring
- Experience with Nagios, Cacti, Munin, Tripwire, SCOM and/or other solutions
- Experience working with IIS servers (setting up multiple websites, ACLS, SSL certs)
- Working with Active Directory, user/group management, Windows DNS/DHCP servers, SQL Server, Hyper-v Server
- Configure, administrate and manage backup of production systems
- Experience working with HP LTO Backup Libraries (or equivalent)
- Arcserve Backup Software or equivalent enterprise backup software solution
We are a consulting firm founded on the belief of delivering higher quality, better value solutions with client satisfaction in mind....