Capstone Logistics (the combined resources of Progressive Logistics and LMS Intellibound) is a fast growing exciting company focused on 3rd party services in distribution centers across the nation. We are in 45 states and over 240 DC's across the US. We are looking for talented people to join our team and be part of something great.
HR Coordinator Job Description
The Human Resources Coordinator assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR Coordinator carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
• General HR experience
• Bilingual (English/ Spanish)
• ADP products
• Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, power point.
The HR Coordinator has partial responsibility for the following:
• Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and record keeping
• Assisting with employee relations
• Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping
• Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
• Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR function
The Human Resources Coordinator helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff; reports to the HR manager, and assists company managers with HR issues.
Capstone Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to quality through diversity. Capstone Logistics is a Drug- Free Workplace; background check required.
To learn more about Capstone, visit us at: http://www.capstonelogistics.com
Days of the Week:
All Candidates must meet minimum hiring requirements including a background
and drug screen
Logistics is a Drug-Free Workplace. EOE, M/F/D/V