Rosetta Stone is hiring a Director for our North American Education (K12) Account Management team. In this role, you will renew and grow our client base within our K12 vertical while hiring and training a team of quota-exceeding Account Managers that have a passion to change the world through language learning. You’ll motivate, mentor, and be the leading force behind the team, working to help them achieve record-breaking sales, create strategies for market penetration, and develop a dynamic Account Management team.
• Develop and implement a strategy to maximize performance of Account Managers
• Increase sales into existing accounts
• Improve retention rates
• Acquire new name customers
• Coach and manage Account Managers
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure we are enhancing customer and end user experience
• Provide timely and accurate forecast and administrative reporting
• Accurately maintain and leverage the sales force automation application to direct sales management activities and to ensure an adequate pipeline.
• Effectively capture and communicate customer requirements internally
• Promote and embody the Rosetta Stone culture and brand
• A strong background in creating a successful sales culture is a must
• Experience managing an Account Management or Inside sales team
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years of proven sales success in the Education space
• 5+ years of sales management experience
• Demonstrated change management experience
• Flexibility and adaptability are essential
• High-energy leader with the ability to energize sales staff to attain and exceed ambitious goals
• Salesforce.com experience is a must
Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Rosetta Stone - 2 years ago
Everything we do at Rosetta Stone revolves around a simple idea: learning a language should be fun, easy and effective.