We are looking for a IT Project Manager to help drive Email / Mobility projects. This person will be a Project Manager supporting various business technology teams to ensure that Email/Mobility projects are delivered on time and within budget. They will serve as primary contact for the senior management team for all project related questions/issues. The applicant will be responsible for interfacing with Management and technical teams to drive the endto end project and related deliverables. They will also interact heavily with the application team to coordinate shared deliverables, provide updates, and handle inquiries and issues.
Job Responsibilities/skills required:
- Manage Microsoft technology projects ranging from multiple small / medium to single large scale efforts through all stages of the project life cycle, ensuring on-time, quality delivery.
-Previous experience managing Microsoft projects relating to mobility.
- Extensiveexperience: managing project budgets,working with work breakdown structures, and integrated project management.
- Ability to understand complex business problems with the ability to interpret business requirements, work flows, use cases and functional design and assist in technical requirements.
- Experience in software and competent use of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Previous Experience working with Microsoft as a third party vendor.
- PMP Certification
Kamis - 18 months ago