INSURANCE SALES AGENT
It's your ability that will determine your future. Whether you’re an experienced sales professional, a seasoned insurance agent, or a self-starter with ever-expanding roots in your community; or whether you finally want to be able to put your entrepreneurial skills to work, you – your story – can open the door to a truly successful career as an AGLA Career Distribution agent.
We are seeking passionate, self-driven, natural networkers with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives – to sell, market, and service our superior, differentiated insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time agent or independent sales associate, you would help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
Entry level and experienced candidates alike are encouraged to apply. But no matter your experience, we invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build your business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and we provide our new agents with up to a four month financing period – as well as ongoing professional development and support – to help you on your path to success.
Because we know – we don’t succeed unless you succeed.
- Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
- Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, places of business, or other settings
- Presenting and explaining our products and services using a consultative approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED), with a valid state driver’s license and reliable, insured transportation
- Good communication and listening skills, with a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference in people’s lives
- The ability to explain complex information in clear, concise terms
- Detail-oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent time management, organization, and computer skills
- Outgoing personality, with a natural bent to network and build relationships;
- Ability to obtain or currently possesses an active Life/Health license
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Great pay-for-performance
- An industry-leading training and development program
- Ongoing education and professional development
- Continued management support
- Leading-edge technology and industry software
- Professional point-of-sale materials
- Lead generation programs
- Personal recognition opportunities and incentives
- Room to grow, from sales to management
- Group medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Retirement and savings benefits
We’re All About Family
As an AGLA agent you will have the opportunity to make a real difference for the small businesses and families in your community. You will also have what so few other careers offer: the flexibility to be there for your own family.
Kids grow up so fast. And today it’s harder than ever for families to balance their time between work and family. We do understand the importance of family. That’s why our agents have the job flexibility to be there for those cherished, fleeting moments in our children’s lives.
We know there is just no substitute for being present.
We Offer Quality of Life…Insurance® Quality of Life Insurance
Quality of Life…Insurance® is our flagship suite of products and is a truly superior and differentiated solution for America’s broad middle market. When we launched it in 2005, we immediately redefined how people think about life insurance – because it is life insurance you don't have to die to use. That’s right, besides providing stable life insurance protection, it has living benefits.
For example, what if you suffer a major heart attack, stroke, or invasive cancer – but didn’t die? Major Medical insurance helps, but it doesn’t cover everything – it doesn’t always cover all your medical expenses, it doesn’t help you pay non-medical bills, and it certainly doesn’t replace the loss of your income.
Traditional life insurance provides security for your loved ones if you die prematurely. But with Quality of Life…Insurance®, customers get that security and can also choose to accelerate their life benefit and receive money now – when they really need it. It gives customers the security they need, and – just as importantly – it gives them the flexibility to choose how to use it.
Quality of Life…Insurance® is the key to our remarkable success. It’s also one of the keys to our agents’ success. It’s the reason why we can offer what we believe are exceptional careers to dedicated, driven professionals like you. For more information about Quality of Life…Insurance®, including important consumer oriented disclosures, visit www.qualityoflifeinsurance.com.
More than Just a Job
Our product solutions have redefined how people think about life insurance – and about life as an insurance agent.
In today’s fiercely competitive business environment, it’s hard to find a career that allows you to both improve yourself and help your family and your community. We are proud to offer just that kind of career.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.