Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Communication Consultant in our Washington DC or Baltimore, MD office. This position will support Aon Hewitt's Communication Practice.
- Create strong, ongoing client relationships with multiple clients, becoming their trusted partner and influential advisor on communication issues.
- Consult broadly and strategically with our clients at a high level, serving as an engagement manager or project manager for large, complex organizations and projects.
- Manage the communication component of engagements requiring high levels of integration and partnering with design/delivery teams across Aon Hewitt lines of business.
- Oversee individual projects/engagements, ensuring quality delivery from the team.
- Assess a client's current communication state, probe for underlying business problems, and discuss creative custom solutions that ensure measurable results.
- Develop and leverage internal relationships that enable you to reach with confidence across practices to ensure comprehensive, flawless communication solutions.
- Manage financial processes and profitability of client engagements.
- Manage and motivate teams to create inspired communication deliverables for multiple clients.
- Develop client relationships that result in enthusiastic Aon Hewitt references
- Bachelor's degree in communication, journalism, or marketing.
- Minimum ten years of relevant HR consulting experience.
- Demonstrated experience/working knowledge within defined HR area(s).
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, leading, and/or managing people a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, and project management skills.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Demonstrated business development and selling skills
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon Hewitt is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, M/F/D/V
Job number: 046529
Aon - 30+ days ago
Aon plc is a multinational corporation headquartered in London, United Kingdom, that provides risk management services, insurance and...