As a member of the core BPM team, this role is responsible for leading business transformation projects, including facilitation of problem-solving workshops, utilizing Lean Six Sigma and change management. The successful candidate has excellent change management skills, facilitation skills, solid lean application experience, mentoring/coaching experience and good communication skills.
Responsible for most complex business process improvement analysis, design, and implementation. Requires highest level understanding of an organization's business processes. Focus is on process analysis, re-engineering and change management, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and works closely with the process owners to communicate and implement these changes to impacted Business Systems teams. Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts. May lead re-engineering team and act as project manager in some cases.
- Leads BPM projects (including Kaizen events and/or Work Outs) across the enterprise (excludes manufacturing), utilizing Lean Six Sigma Methodology and tools. Strong project management necessary.
- Provides coaching, mentoring and training to NBTY employees on Lean Six Sigma application, including change management and facilitation.
- Works with the teams to develop data collection plans and leads data analysis. Working knowledge of Minitab recommended.
- Meets with business owners to understand and document current state processes and pain points to scope potential BPM projects.
- Works with business leaders and project teams to develop, capture and report KPIs.
- Lean Six Sigma certified (BB or MBB), preferred
- Min 5 years experience with proven practice of Lean, Six Sigma and project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life-cycle
- Experience in leading large business transformation projects (e.g., ERP, Supply & Demand Planning, PLM)
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in leading Lean Six Sigma projects and Kaizen events
- Consulting and/or manufacturing experience in consumer products, preferred
Education - Certification - Licenses & Registrations:
BS/BA in related filed (i.e., Engineering, quality, etc.)
Lean Six Sigma certified (BB or MBB), preferred
- Executive presence; ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Statistical skills using quality tools (Pareto analysis, value stream mapping, C&E, etc.)
- Good mentoring and coaching of others in Lean Six Sigma and change management application
- Strong Communication, both verbally and written
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Experience & knowledge of change management principles, methodologies & tools
- Solid data analysis skills
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint, & Word
- Experience in training design and adult education
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
NBTY - 14 months ago