3+ years of product management experience.
Position Title: Junior Product Manager
Position Location: Aliso Viejo, CA (Corporate)
Smith Micro Software, Inc., develops and markets mobile software products and services and an extensive line of PC software products for business & home markets. Bringing together innovative solutions from mobile connectivity to managing media content mobility to advancing mobile software management, Smith Micro products enrich the experience people have with their computer systems, mobile devices and wireless networks. Our knowledge spans 25 years of design, creation and engineering for hardware and software products, and we have shipped over 100 million copies of our QuickLink family of products to our customers worldwide.
Headquartered in Southern California, Smith Micro operates offices throughout North America as well as maintaining an international presence in Europe and Asia. Smith Micro's complete lines of products are available through leading mobile operators, device and PC manufacturers, national retail storefronts and direct from its websites.
Need to be able to act as our evangelist within the company the go to person, the *can we do this, and how do we do this person.*
- Gather, assemble and document product specifications, resource requirements, master release schedules, product deployment and launch procedures, as well as ongoing support and upgrade activities.
- Interface with various Business Units and product developers to ensure upcoming release schedules are properly planned, coordinated, and reviewed prior to anticipated release dates.
- Write specifications and create templates for documentation and standardization.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner within the timeframe established.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Will have the opportunity to become usable for great services and will have the capacity to host websites, build web functionality and supply customers with web tools.
Please apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- * Technical background and prior experience as Product manager with experience in web space, hosting and web application Development is required.
- * Must have excellent communications and presentation skills.
- * Knowledge of technical terminology in wired and wireless communications is required.
- * 2-3 years of product management experience on a Software product specifically.
- * Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, self-starter and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- BS (or higher) in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Smith Micro Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Smith Micro Software, Inc. offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits.