LUNT ASSOCIATES, INC. is a marketing research firm dedicated to the needs of Fortune 500 companies. Our experience and leadership has made Lunt Associates a trusted advisor to major companies around the globe. With unique flexability and expertise that reaches across multiple product and service categories, we are able to provide tailored research services for our clients.
We currently have a part-time contractor opportunity for a Marketing Research Analyst in Dallas, Texas . This position will support Essilor of America, based in Dallas, and will report to our Vice President / senior manager and work directly with the Senior Marketing Research Analyst within the Essilor Marketing Research Department.
ESSILOR OF AMERICA, a subsidiary of Essilor International, is the largest optical eyeglass lens manufacturing company in the world. Established in 1849, Essilor is the world leader in its field. Essilor sustains and reinforces its leadership over its competitors through ongoing research and development. Essilor is headquartered in Paris, France and has production facilities and distribution subsidiaries throughout the world with a significant presence in the U.S. The U.S. headquarters is in Dallas, TX and represents 50% of Essilor’s global business.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Assists Senior Analyst in ad-hoc analysis using both primary as well as secondary data.
- Provides support for the maintenance, management and upgrading of segmentation databases in order that they effectively generate needed information for business analytical purposes.
- Assists Senior Analyst in data pulls, analyses and presentations, as needed.
- Other responsibilities as they arise.
Hourly reimbursement based on experience. Note: This position does not provide benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, economics, statistics, or similar with intermediate computer skills
- Direct experience in marketing research, data analysis or related field
- Secondary data analytical experience recommended
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel; Access knowledge a requisite
- High level of accuracy, reliability and detail-orientation, even under “rush” situations.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify business implications of research findings.
- Excellent ability to multi-task without missing deadlines.
- Flexible, with ability to shift project priorities and assignments, as needed.
- Willingness to do repetitive tasks with high level accuracy.
- Strong personal drive, business acumen, proven analytical skills and customer orientation.